A place to keep all those far and near up-to-date with what is going on in our growing family :)
You look great!! That baby bump is definitely starting to grow now! Whoo Hoo!!!
Oh my gosh - your tummy is huge!!!This is my first comment because I just found out I could do this! I'm such a techie :-)So how was the shower? I'm so sorry I wasn't able to come. I bet it was great. Is her name still Lila Kate?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
You look great!! That baby bump is definitely starting to grow now! Whoo Hoo!!!
Oh my gosh - your tummy is huge!!!
This is my first comment because I just found out I could do this! I'm such a techie :-)
So how was the shower? I'm so sorry I wasn't able to come. I bet it was great. Is her name still Lila Kate?
Post a Comment