Food Cravings
I haven't really had any crazy food cravings, but I have definitely had cravings. Most nights I know exactly what I want to eat for dinner - which you can ask anyone, that is not usually like me. Some times I will crave more than one thing though - none that go together - so I will make Ryan choose. One night my options for him were: breakfast for dinner (specifically biscuits), BBQ, or Cafe Express - which meant a chicken sandwich with sweet potato fries :) Otherwise, I have gone through different phases where I would crave a lot of one thing for a few weeks. The phases include: ice cream, chocolate (which was very intense one week), strawberries, blueberry muffins, and butter - yes, butter. Butter on bread, on english muffins, on blueberry muffins...butter. And yes, there is now a jar of pickles in my frig :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment