She'll be here before you know it!! Have you started her nursery yet? Can't wait to see pics! By the way, I was inspired by your bookclub blog, so I started one for our bookclub. Great idea!!
Wow - isn't she beautiful!! She has your nose Jama. In the interests of a well rounded musical background at birth I think she should get to listen to some Josh Groban too :-)
3 comments:
Jama! I just found your blog and am so excited for you and Ryan! Congrats! Hope you're all doing well!
Cori (Cox) Agnew
She'll be here before you know it!! Have you started her nursery yet? Can't wait to see pics! By the way, I was inspired by your bookclub blog, so I started one for our bookclub. Great idea!!
Wow - isn't she beautiful!! She has your nose Jama. In the interests of a well rounded musical background at birth I think she should get to listen to some Josh Groban too :-)
Post a Comment