First Trimester
The first trimester wasn't too bad. I was definitely a lot more tired and had a lot of indigestion. I also had morning sickness once a week, yep that's right no more or less, just once a week. For the first few weeks I would only get sick on Tuesdays - very strange - but then I broke that streak. Ryan was too funny the first morning that he was home when I got sick. He was SO excited! He was like "we really are having a baby!" and I was like "yeah, I know."
Baby's First Picture!!!
Sonogram taken at 8 weeks, 2 days. Baby Gregg was the size of a raspberry then :)
I couldn't believe that the baby had a head already! I was expecting just a little dot on the screen. We were able to see the heartbeat flicker and hear it. Amazing!! Our little gummy bear. Baby Gregg is due June 1st, 2010!
We're pregnant!!!
We found out on September 30th. Little did we know, I was 5 weeks already.
No comments:
Post a Comment