Wednesday, December 16, 2009


Week 16 - Avacado

Four month doctor's visit. The baby's heartrate was 137, which my doctor said was right in the middle - so no early clues on the sex of the baby!



Week 15 - Naval Orange



Week 14 - Lemon



Week 13 - Peach

My appetite finally kicked back in this week, which was perfect for Thanksgiving :)



Week 11 - Lime

Noticed that I got most of my energy back this week.



So we found a website that compares the size of the baby each week to a fruit/vegetable. I loved it, so I am adding the produce to my weekly belly pics :) Not all of the fruit has been in season during the right week, so we may be missing a few. Also, the produce is based on length so it seems a little deceiving since the circumference changes so much week to week.

No comments: