Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Week 18 - Sweet Potato

Well, we measured the sweet potato and turns out it was 1.5 inches longer than it was supposed to be - oops! The baby was really supposed to be only 5.5 inches, not 7!




Week 17 - Onion

All of these pics seem a little deceiving. I only just barely started showing in normal clothes this week :)


2 comments:

Mrs. H said...

Jama! This is a great idea for the pictures. I'm so glad that you've got a blog going now so we can see all about your journey! Congrats!!!!! I can't believe you look so great, by the way. I can't even tell you're pregnant and you're already half way!

jen said...

I love this Jama! You are so stinkin cute. I agree with Lani, you can't even tell you are pregnant. I am so excited to be able to keep up with the pregnancy. Much love to baby Gregg... we love him or her already :)