Monday, April 12, 2010

Week 33

So it looks like I have missed a week....I know, I think it is my first week to miss though. I got this week's pic up early to help make up for it :) A few updates: the swelling has started. I quit wearing my rings for fear that they wouldn't come off one day. I also noticed that my socks have been leaving marks around my ankles at the end (ok, the beginning) of the day. Also, baby girl has been moving A LOT lately. You can actually see my entire belly move if you are watching. Ryan was poking at her the other day and she gave him a really big kick - totally freaked him out. I think he thought she might pop out, so I guess he's learned his lesson.




3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

You look great! It's probably a good thing to take off your rings, especially after what happened with Jenny!!

Unknown said...

hello baby girl! you are getting SO big! your mom's belly has NEVER looked like that! be good to her. can't wait to meet you.

love,
bb

Sometimes Roads Diverge said...

you still look like a daydream - now more than ever.