So the ice cream cravings have gotten a little out of hand.... it started with Neopolitan, then moved to vanilla frozen yogurt with M&Ms, and has now morphed into a huge selection of multiple flavors in my freezer! I decided to take advantage of this out of control craving and try out some new flavors. This might have been one Saturday night with my mom and Mary...... don't worry - I just sampled them all & most are still in my freezer (with a little left inside). This little girl is definitely getting her dairy....
Saturday, May 01, 2010
Week 34
So the ice cream cravings have gotten a little out of hand.... it started with Neopolitan, then moved to vanilla frozen yogurt with M&Ms, and has now morphed into a huge selection of multiple flavors in my freezer! I decided to take advantage of this out of control craving and try out some new flavors. This might have been one Saturday night with my mom and Mary...... don't worry - I just sampled them all & most are still in my freezer (with a little left inside). This little girl is definitely getting her dairy....
So the ice cream cravings have gotten a little out of hand.... it started with Neopolitan, then moved to vanilla frozen yogurt with M&Ms, and has now morphed into a huge selection of multiple flavors in my freezer! I decided to take advantage of this out of control craving and try out some new flavors. This might have been one Saturday night with my mom and Mary...... don't worry - I just sampled them all & most are still in my freezer (with a little left inside). This little girl is definitely getting her dairy....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Ice cream is dangerous! I had an obsession with Jack and I gained 40 pounds!! But YOU look great :)
Post a Comment