Saturday, May 01, 2010

We finished our Lamaze classes this week! Kara got to come to the first two with me while Ryan was out of town :) They were pretty fun and informational. We learned about the labor stages and some massages to do while I am in labor - including a butt massage. We saw a few labor videos - the all natural birth (definitely planning to get the epidural!!) and an animated cesarean birth. We also got to take a tour of the hospital and got some very detailed information about what happens to my body after giving birth - Ryan got a little grossed out on that one :)

We get to have another sonogram on Tuesday!!! It marks 36 weeks - CRAZY! - and the beginning of our weekly visits to the doctor. Also, I only have 2 weeks of work left - yea!

Today we had a Spring Spread at work in my area. The joke was that I started the day skinny and ate so much that I looked like this at the end of the day :)

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Oh my goodness - you look so normal - except for that tummy!!! Must be all the calories are going directly to the baby. If you keep up with the ice cream your going to have to name her Benjirina Jerimina in their honor :-) Can't believe only 3 weeks to go - I'm so excited for you & Ryan. Love ya, Shelley

Mrs. H said...

Oh my word! That is one cute tummy!! Can't wait to see Baby Greggers!