Thursday, May 27, 2010

Week 39

Had another good doctor's visit this week. My fluids are back up and I think I had some contractions last weekend. I am not really dialated any further along though. Looks like she really could hold out until her due date. My doctor is going to be out of town this weekend, so she said that she selfishly hopes I don't go into labor until next week ;) In the meantime, Ryan & I have been enjoying our full 2 weeks off. Oh, and I have had a new craving this week - Sonic Lime Slushes! We have hit up a Happy Hour or two at the Sonic :)




3 comments:

Mrs. H said...

You still look great! Hope those contractions actually start doing something!! Come on baby girl!

Anonymous said...

We're getting pretty excited up here in Michigan - tomorrow's the day!! How long has it been since you could see your toes :-)

Anonymous said...

We're getting pretty excited up here in Michigan - tomorrow's the day!! How long has it been since you could see your toes :-)